Hey.. sorry for late posting this news. hehe.okay, after I came from Singapore I went to Bumi Perkemahan Kiara Payung Sumedang from Dec 26th-Dec 31st to attend "Peran SAKA Jawa Barat". I went there with Bogor contingent. In that events, I was a representative from Kota Bogor and my school @SMAN 6 Bogor (semau6ue) to join "Akang Teteh Duta SAKA Jawa Barat 2010". hmm.. in that events, I must knew about West Java's culture, SAKA, etc. I must also promoted my SAKA to other participants. It was my first experience to attend "Peran SAKA Jawa Barat" I got a lot of experiences and friends there. but, I wanna say big sorry because I can't be "Duta SAKA Jawa Barat 2010", I just can reach the big 5 of "Duta SAKA Jawa Barat 2010" but I don't wanna underestimate myself, next year insyaallah I wanna try try try again to explore my knowledge about SAKA, to share it to another rover, and to be "Duta SAKA Jawa Barat 20..?"





mungkin gak tahu kita ketemu ?
BalasHapustapi yang jelas saya juga sama sebagai peserta akang eteh dalam peran saka 2010 kmarin d jatinangor sumedang !!
FB : ambarcrenanda@ymail.com